Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Design

 This is a little late since Thanksgiving was last week but I wanted to get in the habit of sharing the recipes that I have been trying as well as designs for the holidays, etc.  So, I have a few before pictures of all of our decorations and plates before I set up to host dinner- basically a whole tabletop mess of possibilities.  But it all turned out ok- well, better than ok- beautifully.  We had a GREAT dinner and a roaring fire and the Cowboys won! Miracles do happen on Thanksgiving too! :) This was the first time we were able to use our Pottery Barn Great White Set that we got as a wedding present.  Hurricane fillers are actually Puka seeds from www.save-on-crafts.com and the mini pumpkin pie recipe can be found at www.bakerella.com 
The pinecone garland I bought from West Elm a few years ago (there's a wreath too!) and I used a roll of Scotts Kraft packaging paper as the table runner. All in all, it was a great night and the table looked amazing!










No comments:

Post a Comment